Welcome to ICSTCC 2011
The Joint International Conference STCC 2011 aims at bringing together under a unique forum, scientists from Academia and Industry to discuss the state of the art and the new trends in System Theory, Control and Computer Engineering.
The conference is for the second time managed in this format, joining three previous different scientific meetings. These were distinctly organized by the "Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University of Iasi, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering (SACCS - the International Symposium on Automatic Control and Computer Science), University of Craiova, Faculty of Automation, Computers and Electronics (SINTES - the International Conference on System Theory and Control) and "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Computer Science (SIMSIS - International Symposium on Modelling, Simulation and Identification Systems). As these events had covered the most important and also related fields from Automatic Control and Computers, by their gathering it was expected that the quality and interest can improve, fact already supported by the Joint Conference development in October 2010.
ICSTCC 2011 will feature several kinds of presentations including invited and contributed papers, special sessions and poster sessions. The outcome of ICSTCC 2011 can be a better understanding of the leading research areas which System Theory, Control and Computing are. ICSTCC 2011 is run under the auspices of the IEEE Control Systems Society and the papers presented at the conference will be indexed in IEEE Xplore.
Aim and Scope
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers from the same fields and to exchange and communicate new ideas, problems and solutions.
The main areas of interest are:
- Automation and Robotics
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
Call for Papers
First Call for Papers can be downloaded here in PDF format.
Second Call for Papers can be downloaded here in PDF format.
The topics include (but are not restricted to):
Automation and RoboticsLinear and Nonlinear Control System Design
System Identification and Modelling of Processes
Robust and Adaptive Control
Robotics and Intelligent Control
Applications and Case Studies in Automation and Robotics
Computer Science and EngineeringDistributed Systems and Software Engineering
Databases, Systems of Programs and Expert Systems
Web services, Internet Security
Software Tools and Methods
Electronics and InstrumentationModelling, Simulation and CAD Tools
Signal Processing and Communication Systems
Linear and Nonlinear Circuits and Systems
- Ioana Banicescu - USA
- Viorel Barbu - Romania
- Theodor Borangiu - Romania
- Walter Kropatsch - Austria
- Manuel Silva - Spain
|May 15th, 2011:
||Submission of proposals for INVITED SESSIONS|
|June 18th, 2011:||Submission of papers (extended deadline)|
|August 1st, 2011||Notification of acceptance for papers and invited sessions|
|September 1st, 2011:||Final camera ready manuscript and registration payment of at least one of the authors|
|October 14-16, 2011:||Conference|
Proposals for INVITED SESSIONS in the scope of the conference are welcome. People interested in organizing a SESSION should notify their intention to Mihail Voicu at the address given in the CONTACTS section.
The proposals for INVITED SESSIONS should contain the title of the session, a list of five or six papers, together with an extended summary (2000 words) of each paper. Proposals should be sent by April 15th, 2011. Notification of acceptance will be communicated by June 15th, 2011, and the procedure will be similar to the regular papers.
The final camera ready manuscript and registration payment of at least one of the authors are due by July 15th, 2011.
List of proposed Sessions
Software Technologies for Intelligent Collaborative Systems (STIX)
- Costin Badica (University of Craiova, Romania), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mirjana Ivanovic (University of Novi Sad, Serbia), Email: email@example.com
- agent, service, workflow, wiki and (Semantic) Web technologies
- interoperability, integration, interaction and coordination
- trust, reputation and security
- intelligent user interfaces
- data, meta-data, ontology and resource management
2. Powertrain Modeling and Control
- Robin De Keyser (Ghent University, Belgium) E-mail: Robain.DeKeyser@UGent.be
- Corneliu Lazar ("Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University of Iasi, Romania) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Powertrain modelling, Simulation of vehicle drivetrain
- Wet clutch, Hydraulic actuator, Continuously variable transmission
- Robust MPC, Evolutionary algorithm, Fuzzy Control
- Networked control systems, Real-time control